Inca Trail 4 days
The Classic 4 days Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is one of the most famous hiking trails in Peru. It’s also the most popular trekking route in South America and perhaps in the entire world. Visited by thousands of tourists every year, the Inca Trail follows the original paved Inca trails and is one of the biggest attractions of your trip to Peru. The Inca Trail 4 days trekking tour offers a variety of spectacular archaeological sites along the way.
The Inca Trail 4 days to Machu Picchu is one of the best-known hikes in Peru and South America because of its authenticity since it has the original Inca trail that used to start from Cusco, the capital of the Inca state, with direction to the enigmatic citadel of Machu Picchu following this ancient paved road you can appreciate many Inca sites, terraces, temples where they did their respective studies related to agriculture and astronomy also we can appreciate valleys, mountains where you can observe the biodiversity of flora and fauna
ask for our Inca Trail 4 days private service!
this classic Inca trail tour 4 days you can do in a private service, perfect for honeymooners, families with young children, and groups of friends basically you will travel with your loved ones only, and this meant in smaller groups you will get the full attention of our professional tour guides along the Inca trail, as well you won’t be carrying all your stuff just the things that you need during the day because you have a personal porter included to carry up to 7kg of your gear you will enjoy more.
Hiking the Inca trail to Machu Picchu with Andean Soul Adventure you will ensure your best holiday ever we are 100% locals, born and grow up around the Inca land we have the greatness of the Incas so you will get all of the greatness of our team in order to make your best trip ever and fall in love with Cusco Peru.
INCA TRAIL AVAILABILITY
We offer daily departures on the Inca trail as long as we have two participants in the group (except in February because the trail is closed for maintenance)
We strongly recommend you book your Inca trail at least 4 or 5 months in advance as permits can quickly sell out, especially in the high season which is from April to September.
Before hiking the classic Inca trail to Machu Picchu you can do our day tours in Cusco like the sacred valley tour, Cusco city tour, and Maras moray
TOUR BY DAYS
- Day 01 Cusco -KM. 82 – Ayapata
- Day 02 Ayapata – Pacaymayo – Chaquiccocha
- Day 03 Chaquiccocha – Wiñay Huayna
- Day 04 Wiñayhuayna – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- STARTING ALTITUDE – 2720m / 8920ft.
- HIGHEST ALTITUDE– 4215m / 13,782ft.
- WALKING DISTANCE– 45km / 26 miles
- LONGEST DAY – Day 2.
- COLDEST NIGHT – Day 2 around 0º Celsius.
- DURATION – 4 Days
- GROUP SIZE _ 12 maximum
high season from April to September
Overall Difficulty – Moderately Difficult to Difficult (depends on your level of fitness and acclimatization, this is very important you have to spend at least 48 hours over 3000 meters above sea level.
what's it like
- Pre-departure briefing the night before your tour.
- Collection from your hotel.
- Private bus to km 82 (trek starting point).
- 03 breakfast 03 lunch 03 dinner snacks (vegetarian, vegan option, gluten-free special diets upon your request.).
- Water (only you have to take for the first 4 hours).
- Entrance fee for the Inca trail and Machu Picchu sanctuary.
- Porter to carry camping and cooking equipment.
- Experienced top tour guides (2-8 with one tour guide 9 to 16 two guides).
- Dining tent with table and chairs.
- Four-man ten for every two hikers.
- Sleeping pad (you need to carry unless you hire an extra porter to carry your personal belonging.
- Bus down from Machu Picchu citadel to Machu Picchu Pueblo.
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
What to Bring?
- Original Passport.
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount).
- Walking boots.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Hat and gloves.
- Comfortable Trousers.
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher).
- Insect repellant.
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer.
- Personal medication.
- Torch with spare batteries.
- First aid kit.
695 USD per person Ask for our Inca trail private service
Thank you for taking an interest in booking with Adventure In Peru, please take a short time to fill out the form, and then one of our travel consultants will get back to you with all the necessary information.
Is Inca Trail 4 Days worth it?
Yes, the Inca Trail 4-Day Trek is generally considered worth it for its stunning scenery, rich historical significance, and the rewarding experience of arriving at Machu Picchu on foot. However, it requires good physical fitness due to its challenging nature.
Weather on the Inca Trail: What to Expect
Dry Season (May to September):
- Ideal for hiking with minimal rain.
- Days are warm and sunny, perfect for enjoying the majestic views.
- Nights are cooler, especially at higher elevations.
Rainy Season (October to April):
- Expect wet conditions with frequent rain showers.
- Trails can be slippery; extra caution is advised.
- The landscape is lush and vibrant, offering a unique experience.
- Temperature varies significantly between day and night.
- Mornings and evenings can be quite cold.
- Dress in layers for comfort in varying temperatures.
- Waterproof gear and sturdy hiking boots are essential.
- Always check the specific weather forecast before your trek.
Embark on the Inca Trail prepared for an adventure that traverses changing climates and showcases the beauty of the Andes in all weather conditions!
Before booking, kindly confirm availability by writing to us or engaging in a chat. Thank you!